Get a second opinion of MRI, CT scan, or Xrays. If you have any questions or want confirmation of the diagnosis, then a second opinion consultation may provide you all required answers that you need.
A radiology second opinion can offer you:
AT TeleradiologyHub, we have a diligent and a process approach to cater to a review of your MRI or CT Scan or other radiological studies. Our second-opinion process starts with your uploading of the Diagnostic Data and your clinical history. The most important part is reasoni for second opinion, that usually sets the direction of focused enhanced and comparative study. Most of the times, it requires us to assist you in curating the data in shape. RRP accesses the dignostic details, clinical history, your complaints and prepares review framework. Later the case is handed over to Experts/Senior Panel. But in between or after RRP can decline to provide second opinion as expected earlier.
There several reasons to do so.
What is a code DECLINE_SO?
When the code DECLINE_SO is triggered, ithe process of second opinion is suspended . Subsequently, TeleradiologyHub Panel withdraws from review process. Second-Opinion/Terms-Conditions are applicable in all cases. Following reason(s) areenought to trigger the above code:
D1. Dicom Images provided are of inferior quality and low resolution
D2. The primary report is not made available, whereas Panel thinks its crucial for review process
D3. Fees payment delayed or related Issues
D4. The clinical history is not privided and the client is not reachable on the call
D5. Insignificant or unrelated queries asked/ Behaviour non acceptable
D6. Expectinging cross results from MRI or CT images or vice versa
D7. Queries related to physiological changes or clinical aspects involved in opinion making
D8. Dicom image folder misses the sequence to which the second opinion query is linked
D9. Misc reasons due to unexplainable hygiene factors
D10. Experts think, the expectations are untenable
D11. Time taken is long due to accidental reasons
D12. Expert drops the study for unknown reasons
CODE has following consequences:
-Second Opinion Process stops.
-Any action that is regarded as appropriate by the Panel
-You can have an appeal to Panel
-Either full or part of the payment is returned back ( As set in Second-Opinion/Terms-Conditions )
Most of the times, the cases in medical field require triangulation of the opinion. There could be different interpretations of the same studies, therefore doctors discretion is advised. None of the reviews are final but better jugged. That means, if you or your consultant still carry a doubt, it necessitates further opinions triggering more enhanced reading by bigger panel More opinions help you or your consultant to look the same case from different perspective- assures you that you are more informed.
The radiology opinions are not standard yardstick to measure the state of health, even if they are accurate. Clinically checked opinions have better advantage over such opinions, therefore we do not advice the reviews for legal purpose- it will have no sanctity in the courts of law nor even in case of disputes.
The RRP engages with your clinical and diagnostic data once you have put them on the portal. They reference it and make it ready for expert ot see it. But an expert can only be selected upon your consent and payment of review fees, the early the better. This helps us to deliver you result faster.
You can also pay by credit or debit cards, ffollow the link: www.paypal.me/teleradiology ( In some countries Paypal allows no login creation, in some it is must)
Please read following terms and condition before seeking second opinion on this site.
1. A comparative study is an essential part of Second Opinion therefore it mandates client to submit earlier reports and investigations. Any given second Opinion thereafter, will be sole responsible to the facts provided by you. All our opinions are in wriitten format that help in further scrutiny. There is no video consultations or opinion audio possible. Moreover the second opinion service does not include any 3-D model presentation or case presentations. If requested, these will be treated as seperate s.ervices
2. In case of data insufficiency, or if panel is not convinced to take up the study, the fees will be refunded back to only receiving account ( Paypal/Credit/Debit Card/ Google/UPI ) after deducting 18% administration charges. This is also because, a lot of work has already been done just after you submit a opinion form or request.
3. The data that we have received from,you we assume, has your consent to share with experts, panels, Internal team, radioligists and stakeholders. We will ensure your identity not made public.
4. The second opinion service on Teleradiologyhub is for self assurance purpose only, therefore, it should not be produced before any courts or insurance authorities. Neither the platform nor the reporting Radiologist shall be liable for legal or financial claim due to second opinion. Our radiologists have licences and malpractice insurance coverage in their respective home countries. Therefore, this second opinions may not qualify for insurance claim in your country. Due to their great experience in reporting similar cases (which you can see on their profiles and pixel), we think that you can get benefited. Teleradiologyhub panel does additional reviews on top of it. If you feel unsatisfied with the experts opinion, the panel can even set up a seperate Panel bench of 4-5 Radioligists for review of the second opinion. We ensure that your case is in safe hands. Thanks to Teleradiologyhub rating system!!
5. The Second Opinion Account is for limited time, it will be closed within 2 hours of second opinion beings served.Therefore clients are advised to use Q&A facility at earliest. There is no Refund possible at any stage especially, once you consent for appointment of a radiologist or a panel.
6. TeleradiologyHub team chooses experts to work on your case, based on several factors including skills and availability of the radiologist. Clients should not demand or challenge the selection in later stages.
7. When second opinion on this platform contradicts primary opinion, our radioligists offer a logical ground often. If clients are not satisfied with the explanations, they can ask for higher Panel of 4-5 Radiologist on paid basis. Teleradiologyhub does not entertain any discussions with the primary consultant, also it does not discard any alternative views in some cases.
8. The responsibility of communication is with client. In this virtual environment, we do not claim reliability or identity of both sides including data integrity. We work in the best interest of the Dignostic outcomes. In case of data insufficiency or radiologists are not convinced with the case parameters, they can retract from the case. There should not be overdependence on second opinion as clinical findings have greater importance.
9. Any paid consultation session would be max 15 min.
10. The Client has to cooperate with RRP (Resident Radiologist Panel) on request for recall, new data demand and additional payments if any. There are different situations, like at times when a Single Second Opinion request actually warrants multiple studies. Because of different experts from category radiologist chosen, the fees would be in multiple of studies undertaken. Every study is charged differently by experts. There might be also situation when RRP is satisfied to recall of given opinion in the wake of new insight or data or experts analysis or anything else. This is helpful to client as RRP will then submit the improved opinion.
Second Opinion delivered in 4 Steps.
Step 1_Open SO Account
Create a Second Opinion (SO) Account with Teleradiologyhub. You can use this account for multiple SO cases. CLICK here (Always remember your account 'username' and 'password').
Step 2_Upload Case Data
Fill relevant fields. You must submit reasons for second opinion | Upload Zip folders (Dicom Images of CT/MRI/Mammo/USG) and old reports (PDF). Alternatively you can send files via WeTransfer.
Step 3_Select Expert(s)
Select a subject expert yourself or allow Resident-Radiologist-Panel to help you. The panel has privileged access not only to 400+ radiologists profiles but also to their ratings, availability and subject knowledge. After careful study of Diacom images, the panel will seek a consent from you so that the case goes to selected expert and monitored subsequently.
Step 4_SO Fees
Ask link for payment | Pay corresponding fees as per selection L1/L2/L3/L4.
After payment confirmation from the staff,
>>Second Opinion Delivered
Within 8-20 hours of selection, your report will be ready for download | Requires Account Login
Put 2 best questions to radiologist panel | Requires Account Login
Read answers by radiologist(s) | Requires Account Login
You can demand PAID phone based consultations with an expert once report is out.
The Resident-Radiologist-Panel (RRP) downloads, arranges and references your case in the light of your reason for second opinion. The panel undertakes preliminary study and finds right Expert. The panel pushes for essential 'Enhanced & Comparative' study hence your primary reports are important. Depending on the complexity of the case, an expert provides a signed report within 8-20 hours those are additional reviewed by Panel before uploading on portal.At this stage, if you are not happy with the opinion, you can ask for bigger bench review. This would require bench fees.3-D Model of the subject can be provided seperately. This requires to enrage the experts therefore expect additional fees. Resident-Radiologist-Panel can recall Experts opinion in the wake of new insight or obvious omissions or new findings or hidden data or reverse analysis or anything else. It helps you or improves outcomes.
All listed 300+ radiologists are capable of providing 'second opinion' on radiology studies. We ensure their proficiency with trial 'high level cases'. We also document their categorical reporting quality on ongoing projects and also gauge their experience in a typical areas related to your study or publications. Apart from quality recommendations, every work of radiologists is reviewed. Please note that Resident-Radiologist-Panel (RRP) deal with documentations and selection of an expert. We may call you to understand your requirements like budget constraints or surgery issues. Some cases are uniquely complicated, that requires multiple investigations. Hence panel discusses the case and may like to engage multiple Experts. The panel is for you, please help them to help you!!
Resident Radiologist Panel (RRP)
Till 3 years
12 years +
* Fees for individual MRI or CT study can vary from Euro 50 to Euro 399. The fees depend on experience of Radiologist(s), their affiliate Board, their availability and the case nature. Fees also varies with quality images , timings and need of multiple experts.
All opinions are written and signed documents. Your cooperation is requested..
1. Please avoid negotiations. All second opinion cases are monitored by panel in real time even if it is late in night. They finish several tasks like case referencing, due-diligence, follow-up, data storage & transfer support, requisitions, language support, communication, pursuing Experts, etc. Overall case management is quite a serious task that consumes a good resources - at times more than given budget.
2. Please provide primary report always. In the absence of primary reports, it will not be a second opinion study, it will be again a primary study but under changed times and under the lack of fresh clinical impressions. Hence it unnecessarily requires Panel discretion in studying an old imaging protocol undertaken at the request of (unknown) Consultant opinion. In such cases, contradictions cant be ruled out.
3. Please ask clear and right questions. For more than TWO questions, report can be sent to a consultation group (PCG). It is short of asking for another review.
4. Please allow more time. Ordinary channel of second opinion takes good hours to conduct research on case, more hours for more complex studies. If you are ready to pay more for faster research and invite more seniors to study your case and/or make it more attractive for expert to engage, you may try express channel. In this case, experts might hold off his other activities and prioritise your case..
5. Please provide right Data. If panel finds data insufficient, the second opinion study can not go ahead as planned until the data is made available. It can happen at any stage.
6. Automatic Consent. The data that we receive from you will have an automatic consent to share with parties involved including radiologists. You also agree that second opinions served here are not hold a medical proof for any reasons in any court of law. More Second-Opinion/Terms-Conditions.
*Teleradiologyhub Panel helps opinion seekers ,sitting at home, engage a rated radiologist from any part of the globe that saves time and cost and provides reliable reporting. We understand the limitations of serving you online- hence no technical or clinical guarantees. That hardly deters us from improving your diagnostic outcomes.
You can upload any of Freely available Cloud Sharing Platform and share link with us using our Contact form.
We recommend www.WeTransfer.com where you can upload files upto 2GB without creating Account.
You must upload Dicom images, relevant radiological / pathological investigations reports.
You can type questions while submitting your images and documents. The performing Radiologists will try to answer all your queries, if you have any. If required, we can arrange telephonic, mobile or skype video consultation.
To get a second opinion, you have to create an account with us .
Then submit your scan images, reports, clinical details in the form given. Scans images must have DICOM format (.dcm file extension). If you don't have Images, please ask your Diagnostic facility to provide them. These images can be hundreds and heavy sizewise, you must create a Zip folder in order to upload.
Once you have uploaded your scans Images and documents, our Resident Radiologist Panel (RRP) will study your case, facilitate and locate the best experts. For Indian market, RRP wants to hear your budget. The panel is composed of atleast 3 radiologists, therefore Panel approach. The subspeciality skills serve second opinion which is our forte. View some publicly listed Radiologists.
You will then be prompted for payment.
Upon successful payment, the Experts Panel submits the report from 8-20 hours if not for urgency.
You can ask two questions on the report for FREE.
If you have more questions Study Group is constituted to look into the questions, therefore it is chargeable.
The second opinion is expert opinion by the Radiologist for your Xray, CT Scan or MRI studies. This is to confirm the diagnosis.
A radiology second opinion can offer you: