Get a second opinion of MRI, CT scan, or Xrays. If you have any questions or want confirmation of the diagnosis, then a second opinion consultation may provide you all required answers that you need.
A radiology second opinion can offer you:
AT TeleradiologyHub, we have a diligent and a process approach to cater to a review of your MRI or CT Scan or other radiological studies. Our second-opinion process starts with your uploading of the Diagnostic Data and your clinical history. The most important part is reasoni for second opinion, that usually sets the direction of focused enhanced and comparative study. Most of the times, it requires us to assist you in curating the data in shape. RRP accesses the dignostic details, clinical history, your complaints and prepares review framework. Later the case is handed over to Experts/Senior Panel. But in between or after RRP can decline to provide second opinion as expected earlier.
There several reasons to do so.
What is a code DECLINE_SO?
When the code DECLINE_SO is triggered, ithe process of second opinion is suspended . Subsequently, TeleradiologyHub Panel withdraws from review process. Second-Opinion/Terms-Conditions are applicable in all cases. Following reason(s) areenought to trigger the above code:
D1. Dicom Images provided are of inferior quality and low resolution
D2. The primary report is not made available, whereas Panel thinks its crucial for review process
D3. Fees payment delayed or related Issues
D4. The clinical history is not privided and the client is not reachable on the call
D5. Insignificant or unrelated queries asked/ Behaviour non acceptable
D6. Expectinging cross results from MRI or CT images or vice versa
D7. Queries related to physiological changes or clinical aspects involved in opinion making
D8. Dicom image folder misses the sequence to which the second opinion query is linked
D9. Misc reasons due to unexplainable hygiene factors
D10. Experts think, the expectations are untenable
D11. Time taken is long due to accidental reasons
D12. Expert drops the study for unknown reasons
CODE has following consequences:
-Second Opinion Process stops.
-Any action that is regarded as appropriate by the Panel
-You can have an appeal to Panel
-Either full or part of the payment is returned back ( As set in Second-Opinion/Terms-Conditions )
Most of the times, the cases in medical field require triangulation of the opinion. There could be different interpretations of the same studies, therefore doctors discretion is advised. None of the reviews are final but better jugged. That means, if you or your consultant still carry a doubt, it necessitates further opinions triggering more enhanced reading by bigger panel More opinions help you or your consultant to look the same case from different perspective- assures you that you are more informed.
The radiology opinions are not standard yardstick to measure the state of health, even if they are accurate. Clinically checked opinions have better advantage over such opinions, therefore we do not advice the reviews for legal purpose- it will have no sanctity in the courts of law nor even in case of disputes.
The RRP engages with your clinical and diagnostic data once you have put them on the portal. They reference it and make it ready for expert ot see it. But an expert can only be selected upon your consent and payment of review fees, the early the better. This helps us to deliver you result faster.
You can also pay by credit or debit cards, ffollow the link: www.paypal.me/teleradiology ( In some countries Paypal allows no login creation, in some it is must)
Please read following terms and condition before seeking second opinion on this site.
1. A comparative study is an essential part of Second Opinion therefore it mandates client to submit earlier reports and investigations. Any discrepancies in the report, thereafter, will be sole responsibility of client.
2. In case of data insufficiency, or if panel is not convinced to take up the study, the fees will be refunded back to only receiving account ( Paypal/Credit/Debit Card/ Google/UPI ) after deducting 18% administration charges. This is also because, a lot of work has already been done just after you submit a opinion form or request.
3. The data that we have received from,you we assume, has your consent to share with experts, panels, Internal team, radioligists and stakeholders. We will ensure your identity not made public.
4. The second opinion service on Teleradiologyhub is for self assurance purpose only, therefore, it should not be produced before any courts or insurance authorities. Neither the platform nor the reporting Radiologist shall be liable for legal or financial claim due to second opinion. Our radiologists have licences and malpractice insurance coverage in their respective home countries. Therefore, this second opinions may not qualify for insurance claim in your country. Due to their great experience in reporting similar cases (which you can see on their profiles and pixel), we think that you can get benefited. Teleradiologyhub panel does additional reviews on top of it. If you feel unsatisfied with the experts opinion, the panel can even set up a seperate Panel bench of 4-5 Radioligists for review of the second opinion. We ensure that your case is in safe hands. Thanks to Teleradiologyhub rating system!!
5. The Second Opinion Account is for limited time, it will be closed within 2 hours of second opinion beings served.Therefore clients are advised to use Q&A facility at earliest.
6. TeleradiologyHub team chooses experts to work on your case, based on several factors including skills and availability of the radiologist. Clients should not demand or challenge the selection in later stages.
7. When second opinion on this platform contradicts primary opinion, our radioligists offer a logical ground often. If clients are not satisfied with the explanations, they can ask for higher Panel of 4-5 Radiologist on paid basis. Teleradiologyhub does not entertain any discussions with the primary consultant, also it does not discard any alternative views in some cases.
8. The responsibility of communication is with client. In this virtual environment, we do not claim reliability or identity of both sides including data integrity. We work in the best interest of the Dignostic outcomes. In case of data insufficiency or radiologists are not convinced with the case parameters, they can retract from the case. There should not be overdependence on second opinion as clinical findings have greater importance.
9. Any paid consultation session would be max 15 min.
10. The Client has to cooperate with RRP (Resident Radiologist Panel) on request for recall, new data demand and additional payments if any. There are different situations, like at times when a Single Second Opinion request actually warrants multiple studies. Because of different experts from category radiologist chosen, the fees would be in multiple of studies undertaken. Every study is charged differently by experts. There might be also situation when RRP is satisfied to recall of given opinion in the wake of new insight or data or experts analysis or anything else. This is helpful to client as RRP will then submit the improved opinion.
We have an easy process to get you a quality second opinion in less time and within flexi-budget. Either you or we choose an Expert from 300+ radiologists. All second opinions may get a Senior Panel review on a first come first served basis.
Step 1_Make Your Account
To ceate a FREE Teleradiologyhub Account for Second Opinion, click here (Always remember your account 'username' and 'password').
Step 2_Upload Your Data
Fill the blocks relevent to your case. You must submit reasons for second opinion | Upload Zip folder(Dicom Images of CT/MRI/Mammo/USG) and old reports. Alternatively you can send files via WeTransfer.
Step 3_Select Expert(s)
Selecting a subject expert in Radiology,( if you are not a radiologist)would be nearly an impossible task. Resident-Radiologist-Panel is ready to help. This panel has privileged access to rating scales of all 300+ radiologists, their experience and subject knowledge. Resident-Radiologist-Panel helps your case with preliminary study and coordinates with expert getting your study in right time and right frame. They understand your constraints including your budget.
Step 4_Pay Fees
Get fees payment link | After successful fees transfer, please Contact US for acknowledgement.
Now the rest of the process is self-driven and easy
>>Second opinion Delivered
Within 8-20 hours, your report is ready for download | Requires Account Login
Put 2 best questions to radiologist panel | Requires Account Login
Read answers by radiologist(s) | Requires Account Login
Within hours of answers posted on portal, your case will be closed followed by sending a feedback link on your email or expect a call from us to note down your experience with our Expert | However, you can demand to ask questions or consultations or any others services on paid basis.
Resident-Radiologist-Panel downloads, arranges and references your case in the light of your reason for second opinion. This is an important activity which decides the quality of outcomes. They undertake preliminary study, to see which Expert is to be engaged. Expect a call from us to inform you on initial Panel views or study course and/or to get your concurrence on selection of an Expert. The panel monitors not only progress of the second opinion process but also aids experts in 'Enhanced & Comparative' study with timely submission of case data and facts. Experts provide a signed report within 8-20 hours depending on the complexity of the case. After further review, report is sent to you. You can ask TWO questions and expect an answer by an Expert within 4-6 hours. Your questions are quite focused. You can choose web consultations with that Expert. A Panel Consultation Group (PCG) is constituted if need be.
Resident-Radiologist-Panel can recall Experts opinion in the wake of new insight or obvious omissions or new findings or hidden data or reverse analysis or anything else. It helps you or improves outcomes.
All listed 300+ radiologists are capable of providing 'second opinion' on radiology studies. We ensure their proficiency with trial high level cases. We also document their categorical reporting quality ongoing projects and also guage their experience in a typical areas related to your study or close topic publications. Apart from recommendations from fraternity, every work of radiologists is reviewed. Resident-Radiologist-Panel does preliminary study of your case, hence it is the best judge to choose an Expert amongst 300+ radiologists. Please find below categories of Experts based on their experience, popularity and TH ratings. Asking fees correspond to their category.
Please note that there are atleast 2 resident radiologists from Resident-Radiologist-Panel (RRP) deal with documentations. We may call you to understand your requirements or budget constraints if any. Some cases are unique and complicated, that require multiple investigations. The panel may like to talk to you in order to enagage different Experts. The panel is for you, please help them to help you!!
Resident Radiologist Panel (RRP)
Till 3 years
12 years +
Difficulties and your cooperation
1. Do not negotiate. All second opinion cases are monitored by RRP in real time even if it is 2AM in the morning. They finish several tasks like case referencing, due-diligence, follow-up, data storage & transfer support, requisitions, language support, communication, pursuing Experts, etc. Overall case management is quite a serious task that consumes a good resources - at times more than given budget.
2. Provide primary report. In the absence of primary reports, it will not be a second opinion study, it will be again a primary study but under changed times and under the lack of fresh clinical impressions. Hence it unnecessarily requires Panel discretion in studying an old imaging protocol undertaken at the request of (unknown) Consultant opinion. In such cases, contradictions cant be ruled out.
3. Economise questions. For more than TWO questions, report can be sent to a consultation group (PCG). It is short of asking for another review.
4. Patience. Ordinary channel of second opinion takes good hours to conduct research on case, more hours for more complex studies. If you are ready to pay more for faster research and invite more seniors to study your case and/or make it more attractive for expert to engage, you may try express channel. In this case, experts might hold off his other activities and priortise your case..
5. Data Sufficiency. If panel finds data insufficient, the second opinion study can not go ahead as planned until the data is made available. It can happen at any stage.
6. Automatic consent. The data that we receive from you will have an automatic consent to share with parties involved and second opinion thus got here- will not stand as a proof in any court of law. Before moving ahead on second opinion process, everyone shall read and agree upon our Second-Opinion/Terms-Conditions.
*Teleradiologyhub is a virtual online platform that facilitates dialogue between opinion seekers and radiologists. It saves search and travel cost, time and helps in getting the best 'global' opinion sitting at home. As always, there are a few risks of virtual offering. For example patient is not seen clinically or otherwise by the Radiologists. We understand this limitation, hence do not take any guarantee of accuracy of data, opinion or diagnosis. That does not stop us from working towards bettering diagnostic outcomes.
You can upload any of Freely available Cloud Sharing Platform and share link with us using our Contact form.
We recommend www.WeTransfer.com where you can upload files upto 2GB without creating Account.
You must upload Dicom images, relevant radiological / pathological investigations reports.
You can type questions while submitting your images and documents. The performing Radiologists will try to answer all your queries, if you have any. If required, we can arrange telephonic, mobile or skype video consultation.
To get a second opinion, you have to create an account with us .
Then submit your scan images, reports, clinical details in the form given. Scans images must have DICOM format (.dcm file extension). If you don't have Images, please ask your Diagnostic facility to provide them. These images can be hundreds and heavy sizewise, you must create a Zip folder in order to upload.
Once you have uploaded your scans Images and documents, our Resident Radiologist Panel (RRP) will study your case, facilitate and locate the best experts. For Indian market, RRP wants to hear your budget. The panel is composed of atleast 3 radiologists, therefore Panel approach. The subspeciality skills serve second opinion which is our forte. View some publicly listed Radiologists.
You will then be prompted for payment.
Upon successful payment, the Experts Panel submits the report from 8-20 hours if not for urgency.
You can ask two questions on the report for FREE.
If you have more questions Study Group is constituted to look into the questions, therefore it is chargeable.
The second opinion is expert opinion by the Radiologist for your Xray, CT Scan or MRI studies. This is to confirm the diagnosis.
A radiology second opinion can offer you: