I am a radiologist, currently working in Nepal. I have registered my account but I don't see how I pay my fee from here in Nepal as I do not have any accounts in Indian Bank. Also when i get paid is it possible without having any bank accounts in India?
You will have to register as an International Radiologist. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Visit www.teleradiologyhub.com/join-us
- Scroll down and click on JOIN US under International Radiologist
- Login using Your username and password
- Click on 'Check out' button
- Pay using your International Debit / Credit account through Paypal
- After payment, you will redirected back to our website to create your Profile Page.
Yes. International Payment are done through the Paypal. Also by NetBanking, if supported.