Can I join without PG Medical council Registration ?

I have finished my MD radiodiagnosis and doing my senior residency of 1 yr duration.I wouldn't get my registration number until I finish my senior residency. Are my mark list and provisional certificate enough for telereporting. Kindly give the required info. 

No. You cannot work independently as a Radiologist. The State Council Registration of Post-Graduate Degree is mandatory.

But, you can still join us for Pre-Read Cases and work as TeleRadiologist under one of the Senior Radiologist.  

on 28 October Saturday by TeleradiologyHUB
Was this helpful?
Cron Job Starts