1. THESIS ON “RADIO IMAGING IN ACUTE ABDOMEN” SUBMITTED TO SAURASHTRA UNIVERSITY IN END OF 2008. IT WAS A STUDY OF 3 YEARS DURATION.
2. LIFE TIME MEMBER OF IRIA.
3. REGULAR PARTICIPATION IN STATE AND NATIONAL CONFERENCES E.G. M.U.C.(07)
NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF I.R.I.A. (08), R.R.C.MUMBAI (08), SPIRAL CT UPDATE GOA (08) ETC.
4. CASE REPORT OF NF-II PUBLISHED IN INTERNET JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY IN YEAR 2010.
5. CASE REPORT ON INCARCERATED SPIGELIAN HERNIA ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION IN INTERNET JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY IN YEAR 2010.
6. CASE REPORT ON LUMBOSACRAL-AGENESIS PUBLISHED IN RIT-RADIOLOGY IN YEAR 2011.
7. CASE REPORT ON mazabraud-syndrome-a-rare-association-of-fibrous-dysplasia-and-intramuscular-myxomas- PUBLISHED IN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPEDIC AND MUSCULAR RESEARCH
8. CASE REPORT ON renal-replacement-lipomatosis-with-psoas-abscess-mimicking-asxanthogranulomatous-pyelonephritis- PUBLISHED IN JOURNAL OF Medical & Surgical Urology
9. CASE REPORT ON Female -prostate-saddle-bag-and-spoke-wheel-signs classical-imaging-features-of-urethral-diverticulum- PUBLISHED IN JOURNAL OF Medical & Surgical Urology
"Absolutely amazing... the assistants and Dr. Gupta are just phenomenal.. Dr. Gupta takes her time and is very thorough. No matter if you ask a million questions, she'll answer every single one. I've always been terrified of the dentist but this place is very welcoming. The ladies help you feel at ease, make going to the dentist fun for my children and show that they care. The assistants are very sweet as well. I would definitely recommend them to my Friends and Family!!"
" Dr.Chaitanya D. Kulkarni sir, Thanks much for taking time & reporting my MRI lumbar spine along with coccyx T1 T2 saggital views by providing detailed report answering all my questions, astute readings were given by you on MRI images. It's really great talent you have to observe minute in-depth details on all radiology scans. The amount of work, your paper submissions on various international and national medical journals on rare & special issues speaks volumes about you. In my case giving such detailed readings on coccyx is really appreciable as many in India are not able to read &..."