AWARDS AND PRIZES
GOLD MEDALIST, MD Radiology, NTRUHS (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)
• 1st Place in Film reading session, AP IRIA state conference- 2015
• 2nd Place for Best Poster Presentation- Neuroradiology update 2015
1. Reddy V, Kolla P, Agrawal A, Hegde K, Borrugada R, Malpani P. Pictorial review on constellation of imaging findings of brain death on 3T MRI. Romanian Journal Of Neurology 2015;Volume XIV, NO. 1.
2. Reddy V, Kolla P, Agrawal A, Hegde K, Malpani P, Sharma V, et.al; Terminal hemimyelocystocele associated with Chiari II malformation. Egyptian Pediatric Association Gazette 2014; 62, 54–57.
• Oral Presentation – Diagnostic Reliability of Cho/Cr and Cho/NAA MR spectroscopy ratios in differentiating Benign from Malignant brain lesions- IRIA Annual conference, 2015.
• Oral Presentation – Is it time to include Double Inversion Recovery (DIR) as a standard sequence in Pediatric Neuroimaging? - AP IRIA state conference,2015.
• Poster presentation- Amazing Imaging Signs In Corpus Callosal Abnormalities- IRIA Annual conference, 2015.
• Poster presentation- Butterflies in Brain – Neuroradiology update,2015.
"Absolutely amazing... the assistants and Dr. Gupta are just phenomenal.. Dr. Gupta takes her time and is very thorough. No matter if you ask a million questions, she'll answer every single one. I've always been terrified of the dentist but this place is very welcoming. The ladies help you feel at ease, make going to the dentist fun for my children and show that they care. The assistants are very sweet as well. I would definitely recommend them to my Friends and Family!!"
" Dr.Chaitanya D. Kulkarni sir, Thanks much for taking time & reporting my MRI lumbar spine along with coccyx T1 T2 saggital views by providing detailed report answering all my questions, astute readings were given by you on MRI images. It's really great talent you have to observe minute in-depth details on all radiology scans. The amount of work, your paper submissions on various international and national medical journals on rare & special issues speaks volumes about you. In my case giving such detailed readings on coccyx is really appreciable as many in India are not able to read &..."