16 publications in indexed national and international journals
1. Role of digital tomosynthesis and dual energy subtraction digital radiography in detection of parenchymal lesions in active pulmonary tuberculosis. European journal of radiology. 2015 Sep 30;84(9):1820-7.
2. Breast Density Estimation with Fully Automated Volumetric Method: Comparison to Radiologists' Assessment by BI-RADS Categories. Academic radiology. 2016 Jan 31;23(1):78-83.
3. Diagnostic Utility of 3T Lung MRI in Children with Interstitial Lung Disease: A Prospective Pilot Study. Academic Radiology. 2017 Nov 24.
4. MRI in Thoracic Tuberculosis of Children. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2017 Jun 10:1-7.
5. Endovascular treatment of central venous obstruction as a complication of prolonged hemodialysis–Preliminary experience in a tertiary care center. The Indian journal of radiology & imaging. 2015 Oct;25(4):368.
6. Imaging in pulmonary hydatid cysts. World journal of radiology. 2016 Jun 28;8(6):581.
7. Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis: AllA Radiologist Needs To Know. Current pediatric reviews. 2016 Aug 1;12(3):179-89.
8. Meandering Main Pancreatic Duct in a Case of Recurrent Acute Pancreatitis. JOP. Journal of the Pancreas. 2016;17(2).
9. Bronchial artery embolization in chronic pulmonary thromboembolism: A therapeutic dilemma. Lung India: official organ of Indian Chest Society. 2015 Nov;32(6):624.
10. CT Reporting of Pediatric Neck Infections and Masses: Don't Forget the Veins. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2017 Jan; 208(1):W28-.
11. Calcified liver lesions and mimics on CT. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2019 Mar;212(3):W98-
12. Acute necrotizing encephalopathy of childhood. Neurology India. 2019 Mar 1;67(2):610-1.
13. Intercostal artery pseudoaneurysm in pulmonary tuberculosis–A rare cause of hemoptysis: A case report with review of the literature. Lung India. 2019 Jan 1;36(1):63.
14. US of Right Upper Quadrant Pain: Some Uncommon but Noteworthy Causes. RadioGraphics. 2018 Nov 13;38(7):2212-3.
15. CT chest in cavitary lung disease: looking beyond the lungs. Chest. 2018 Jun 30;153(6):1513-5.
16. Large unrepaired aortopulmonary window presenting in adulthood. Current cardiology reviews. 2019 May.
"Absolutely amazing... the assistants and Dr. Gupta are just phenomenal.. Dr. Gupta takes her time and is very thorough. No matter if you ask a million questions, she'll answer every single one. I've always been terrified of the dentist but this place is very welcoming. The ladies help you feel at ease, make going to the dentist fun for my children and show that they care. The assistants are very sweet as well. I would definitely recommend them to my Friends and Family!!"
" Dr.Chaitanya D. Kulkarni sir, Thanks much for taking time & reporting my MRI lumbar spine along with coccyx T1 T2 saggital views by providing detailed report answering all my questions, astute readings were given by you on MRI images. It's really great talent you have to observe minute in-depth details on all radiology scans. The amount of work, your paper submissions on various international and national medical journals on rare & special issues speaks volumes about you. In my case giving such detailed readings on coccyx is really appreciable as many in India are not able to read &..."