Skill-General Radiology, working as a consultant in Reputed Medical College In Patna(IGIMS),
Experience- 7 Years in the radiology field in General radiology(X-Ray, Mammogram, USG(Colour Doppler), CT Scan reporting, MRI reporting).
Expertise- X-Ray, Mammogram, Neuroimaging, paediatric imaging, Spine imaging, Trauma, Musculoskete
1.Kumar A, Suman SK, Prasad U, et al. Evaluation of erectile dysfunction with duplex colour Doppler sonography of patients presenting in IGIMS, Patna. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2018;7(06):737-741, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2018/167. (Index Copernicus Value- 92.15)
2. Kumar A, Suman SK, Prasad U, et al. Pattern of mammographic findings among females referred for mammography at tertiary care centre in IGIMS, Patna. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2018;7(08):948-954, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2018/217. (Index Copernicus Value-92.15)
3. Kumar A, Suman SK, Prasad U. Radiological and clinical evaluation of Cockayne syndrome: A case report. Indian J Case Reports. 2018;4(1):25-27. (Medknow)(Index Copernicus Value-72.32)
4. Prasad U, Kumar A, Kumar A, et al. Retrospective Observational Study of Non Operative Management of Hydatid Cyst of Liver, Lung, and Peritoneum by Percutaneous Cathter Drainage. Int. J. Scit. Resch. 2018;7(07):322-324, doi:10.15373/22778179. (ICV-93.98, Impact Factor-4.758).
5.Vinod K, Ajay K, Umakant P, et al. Computed tomographic evaluation of patients presenting with malignant renal masses. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2017;6(46):3600-3604, DOI: 10.14260/Jemds/2017/776.(ICV-92.15).
6. Kumari M, Kumar G, Kumar V, Prasad U, Kumar A, Kumar S, Suman SK. Computed Tomography Evaluation of the Patients Presenting with Headache at Tertiary Care Hospital of Bihar. Int J Sci Stud 2017;5(4):36-39. (ISI Impact Factor-1.196)
7. Kumari M, Kumar G, Kumar V, Prasad U, Kumar A, Kumar S, Suman SK. Computed Tomography Evaluation of the Patients Presenting with Headache at Tertiary Care Hospital of Bihar. Int J Sci Stud 2017;5(4):36-39. (ISI Impact Factor-1.196)
8. Suman SK, Kumar A, Kumar V, et al. Giant Zenker’s diverticula. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci. 2016;5(33):1855-1857, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2016/436. (Index Copernicus Value-63.31).
9. Amit Kumar, Sanjay K. Suman, Bipin Kumar, Sumit Kumar.“Giant Retroperitoneal Liposarcoma: Imaging and Literature”. JournalofEvolutionofMedicalandDentalSciences2015;Vol.4,Issue36, May 04;Page:6315-6322,DOI:10.14260/jemds/2015/916.(Index Copernicus Value-84.47)
10. Umakant Prasad et al- Colour Doppler study of foetal middle cerebral artery in a case of cholestasis of pregnancy International Journal of Research in Health Sciences. Oct-Dec 2015 Volume-3, Issue-4. (Index Copernicus value-79.60, Impact Factor-1.025).
11.Amit kumar, Sanjay K Suman, Rakesh Kumar. Hunter Syndrome: A Case of Mucopolysacchridosis. Int. J.Med.App. Scin. 2015;4(1):14-24. (Index Copernicus Value-5.19).
12. Amit Kumar, Sanjay K. Suman. “Giant Hydronephrosis due to Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction is a Rare Entity in Middle Age: Imaging and Review of Literature”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 26, June 30; Page: 7304-7309, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/2895.
13. Kumar A, Suman SK, Khan I, Pridarshi S. Spontaneous Perinephric Urinoma in a Postpartum Woman: Case Report and Review. Int J Sci Stud 2014;2(6):154-156. (Impact Factor-1.196)
14. Kumar A, Suman SK, Kumar B, Kumar S. Non-small Cell Carcinoma of the Lung with Isolated Bilateral Adrenal Metastasis: Imaging and Review of Literature. Int J Sci Stud 2014;2(6):142-145. (Impact Factor-1.196)
15. Amit Kumar, Sanjay Suman, Sanjay Gupta, Ranapratap Singh. “Ultrasonographic and Computed Tomographic Findings is Definitive Imaging in Bilateral Symmetrical Perirenal Peripelvic Lymphangiomatosis: A Case Report”. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 23, June 09; Page: 6544-6549, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/2779.
"Absolutely amazing... the assistants and Dr. Gupta are just phenomenal.. Dr. Gupta takes her time and is very thorough. No matter if you ask a million questions, she'll answer every single one. I've always been terrified of the dentist but this place is very welcoming. The ladies help you feel at ease, make going to the dentist fun for my children and show that they care. The assistants are very sweet as well. I would definitely recommend them to my Friends and Family!!"
" Dr.Chaitanya D. Kulkarni sir, Thanks much for taking time & reporting my MRI lumbar spine along with coccyx T1 T2 saggital views by providing detailed report answering all my questions, astute readings were given by you on MRI images. It's really great talent you have to observe minute in-depth details on all radiology scans. The amount of work, your paper submissions on various international and national medical journals on rare & special issues speaks volumes about you. In my case giving such detailed readings on coccyx is really appreciable as many in India are not able to read &..."